Breath Trainer app
Cycle as far as possible with the Breath Trainer app. You can do 3 different forms of training: “Endurance”, “Endurance & Strength” and “Strength”.
The training can be done in one of the 4 different user levels: “Low”, “Medium”, “High” and “Very High”.
You can practise both inspiratory and expiratory.
Choosing the right level for a user.
- Choose a training category (“Endurance”, “Endurance & Strength” or “Strength”)
- Set the breath direction to inhale or exhale
- Choose the lowest level (“Low”) and do a small test
- Is it easy to get to the end of the track? If yes scale up to the higher level “Medium” and again run a test in Endurance.
- Is it still easy? Scale up again. If not, you will do your training in this level.
Next step: Test mode
Next step: Training mode
- Press the button “Training Mode” and choose how often you want to repeat the exercise (3 -30 times)
- Start to do the exercise and always try to hit or pass the orange arrow. After every climb the bicycle drops back to the start. Always take a 4 second minimum rest between each climb.
- When you have an endurance workout you can do up to 30 repetitions.
- When you have a strength/endurance workout you can do up to 15 repetitions.
- When you have a strength workout you can do up to 8 repetitions.
The exercises are best done without the white cap on the Bacterial filter mouthpiece. Yet users with extremely limited lung capacity could use the white cap.
Special thanks to Jan Folmer from www.trainjelongen.nl. His advice and input really helped to make this app special.